This website is owned and operated by Magic42 Limited (“magic42”, “us”, “we”, “our”) company number 11572347 VAT No. 310 2436 61, and are registered to Unit 3 Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Aston, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B7 4AZ
What data we collect and how to do we store and secure it
We may collect the following personal information that you provide directly to us
- When you contact us via the website (e.g name, email address, telephone number and content of your submission)
- When you sign up to our emails (e.g. name, email address)
- Recruitment information when you express interest in our roles (e.g. CV, passport information)
- Personal information provided by other 3rd party services we work with such as analytics providers
- Any other information you choose to submit to us
We have processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to data for only those who have a business need to know and they will be bound by confidentiality agreements. Should any breach of personal data occur we will notify you, or any other legal entity where we are legally required to do so.
How we use your information
We will use your data in the following circumstances
- Where there is a legal obligation which we are subject to
- Where in pursuit of legitimate interest
- Where you have provided consent to do so
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into
We will retain your data for as long as is necessary to to fulfil the purposes we collect it for.
Third Party Sites
From time to time we may link to 3rd party sites whose privacy policies may not be the same as ours. Should you submit any information to those sites, your personal information is governed by their Privacy Policies and not ours.
How do I change my personal cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
You are able to opt our of any of our marketing communications, at any point, by following the instructions contained with the marketing email, or by emailing us directly at email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data, for any concerns of questions about how your personal information is being used you can contact us either
Phone 0121 663 6360
By writing to us – The Data Protection Officer, magic42, Unit 5, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham B24 8HZ
Or by using our contact form.